(1) Sharon P.G. Fowler, Ken Williams and Helen P. Hazuda. Diet Soda Intake Is Associated with Long-Term Increases in Waist Circumference in a Biethnic Cohort of Older Adults: The San Antonio Longitudinal Study of Aging. Journal of the American Geriatrics Society, March 17, 2015
(2)Scientific Opinion on the substantiation of a health claim related to fermented milk containing Lactobacillus casei DN-114 001 plus yoghurt symbiosis (Actimel®), and reduction of Clostridium difficile toxins in the gut of patients receiving antibiotics and reduced risk of acute diarrhoea in patients receiving antibiotics pursuant to Article 14 of Regulation (EC) No 1924/2006
(3) Danone reviews her copy for Activia and Actimel. Le Figaro, April 16, 2010
(4)Probiotics and obesity: a link? Didier Raoult. Nature Reviews Microbiology 7, 616 (September 2009).
(5)Trans fatty acids. Presentation, sources and effects on health. ANSES 2015
(6) Ciqual Table of Foods, Anses, 2016.
(7) Opinion of the French Food Safety Agency on the types of carbohydrate components to be introduced into the monitoring device for carbohydrate compositions and intakes. 10 September 2007.
(8) Raw materials of bakery.
(9) Reactive hypoglycemia or postprandial hypoglycemia. Faculty of Medicine Pierre and Marie Curie. Diabetology, Chapter 15.
(10)High-fructose corn syrup causes characteristic of obesity in rats: Increased body weight, body fat and triglyceride levels. Pharmacology Biochemistry and Behavior, 2010
(11) George A Bray, Samara Joy Nielsen, and Barry M Popki. Consumption of high-fructose corn syrup in beverages may play a role in the epidemic of obesity. American Society for Clinical Nutrition. 2004
(12)Dissociable Behavioral, Physiological and Neural Effects of Acute Glucose and Fructose Ingestion: A Pilot Study. PLOS ONE, 2015
(13) Fructose, a problematic additive? By Anne Françoise Burnol, CNRS Le Journal, 2015.
(14)Intense Sweetness Surpasses Cocaine Reward. PLOS ONE, 2007.
(15) Consumption of sugar from 1850 to the present day. Lesucre.com
(16)Will European sugar users switch to isoglucose when quotas end?
By Caroline Scott-Thomas, 29-Aug-2013.
(17) Professor Didier Raoult, Le Point, 5 September 2012
(18)Hospital Admissions for Myocardial Infarction and Stroke Before and After the Trans-Fatty Acid Restrictions in New York. JAMA Cardiology, 2017;.
(19) Energy expenditure and Physical and sports activities G Pérès. Faculty of Medicine Pierre et Marie Curie site Pitié-Salpétrière.
(20) Candida albicans. Wikipedia sheet.
(21) Candida albicans exposures, sex specificity and cognitive deficits in schizophrenia and bipolar disorder. npj Schizophrenia, 2016.
(22)The Yeast Connection and Women’s Health, Carolyn Dean et William Crook Ed Paperback, 2007.
(23)E Östman, Y Granfeldt, L Persson and I Björck. Vinegar supplementation lowers glucose and insulin responses and increases satiety after a bread meal in healthy subjects. European Journal of Clinical Nutrition (2005).
(24)Seaweed to tackle rising tide of obesity. Dr Iain Brownlee and Prof Jeff Pearson. The Newcastle University. 2010
(25) Thyroid hormones, Wikipedia.
(26)American Chemical Society. "Brown Seaweed Contains Promising Fat Fighter, Weight Reducer." ScienceDaily, 19 September 2006.
(27)Shela Gorinstein , Abraham Caspi , Imanuel Libman. Red Grapefruit Positively Influences Serum Triglyceride Level in Patients Suffering from Coronary Atherosclerosis: Studies in Vitro and in Humans. Journal of Agricultural and Food Chemistry, 2006.
(28)Nootkatone, a characteristic constituent of grapefruit, stimulates energy metabolism and prevents diet-induced obesity by activating AMPK. American Journal of Physiology - Endocrinology and Metabolism, 2010.
(29)Transcriptional Regulation of Human and Rat Hepatic Lipid Metabolism by the Grapefruit Flavonoid Naringenin: Role of PPARa, PPARc and LXRa. PLoS ONE, 2010.
(30) Anti-obese action of raspberry ketone. Life science, 2005.
(31)Green tea extract ingestion, fat oxidation, and glucose tolerance in healthy humans. The American Journal of Clinical Nutrition, 2008.
(32)Green tea extract decreases starch digestion and absorption from a test meal in humans: a randomized, placebo-controlled crossover study. Scientific Reports, 2015.
(33)Normal Adipose Tissue Biology: Adipocytokines and Inflammation. Reference Module in Biomedical Sciences Pathobiology of Human Disease. A Dynamic Encyclopedia of Disease Mechanisms, 2014.
(34) Alcohol, Oxidative Stress, and Free Radical Damage. NIH, 2014.
(35)Resveratrol improves insulin resistance, glucose and lipid metabolism in patients with non-alcoholic fatty liver disease: a randomized controlled trial. Dig Liver Dis 2015.
(36) Calorie restriction-like effects of 30 days of resveratrol supplementation on energy metabolism and metabolic profile in obese humans. Cell metab, 2011.
(37)F. Bollmann, J. Art, J. Henke, K. Schrick, V. Besche, M. Bros, H. Li, D. Siuda, N. Handler, F. Bauer, T. Erker, F. Behnke, B. Monch, L. Hardle, M. Hoffmann, C.-Y. Chen, U. Forstermann, V. M. Dirsch, O. Werz, H. Kleinert, A. Pautz. Resveratrol post-transcriptionally regulates pro-inflammatory gene expression via regulation of KSRP RNA binding activity. Nucleic Acids Research, 2014
(38)ObÉpi/Roche 2012 Enquête épidémiologique nationale sur le surpoids et l'obésité.
(39) Walking works.