Displays return, exchange and refund policies
Return instructions for all orders shipped from PO Box 7574, MILTON KEYNES, MK11 9GQ, Royaume-Uni, UK.
Please contact our customer service to initiate your return.
1. Indicate your Order ID: (RD-). (This is located on the packing slip that came in your package).
2. Which item/product and how many containers of each are you returning?
3. What is the lot number of each item you are returning? (the lot# is stamped on the bottom or side of the bottle near the expiration date). lot/batch#
4. Circle your Reason for Return:
- 1 – didn’t work as expected
- 2 – changed mind
- 3 – adverse reaction (specify)
- 4 – damaged
- 5 – expired
- 6 – wrong product received
- 7 – exchange flavor
5. Print and include this page INSIDE the box you ship back to us.
6. Ship your return package back via your local postal service, UPS or FedEx, using a tracking number.
* Les frais d’expédition de retour doivent être payés par le client.
PO Box 7574, MILTON KEYNES, MK11 9GQ, Royaume-Uni
We apologize that we are unable to transfer refund credits back to a credit card after 60 days from the order date. We are happy to issue a check or paypal deposit. If 60 days has passed, please contact us with details about how you’d like to obtain your refund.
Please allow 10-14 business days to receive your refund in the same bank account or on the same credit card you used to pay with.
If you have questions about this process, we are always here to help! Please give us a call between 9:00am – 5:00pm GMT.
EU customers: +33970460180
We are also available via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.